| Flower Power | 6 Perfumes For Spring!


What's the first thing you think of when you think of Spring? For me, it's always about the flowers. Though, I admit I think of flowers all year long really, I love them that much. During the week as so many flowers were bursting through, I thought of their wonderful scent & decided to share some of my favourite floral fragrances for spring. I wear a floral perfume all year round really, just depends on the strength. This is a very small selection of the ones I love, otherwise we'd be here all year long and then some! But, I hope there are some you love or maybe something new that sounds interesting to try!! 

Have a wonderful weekend dolls
Loves & Loves
xoxo 

Black Opium Floral Shock - (Picture is wrong box, by mistake, lol) I love all the Opium perfumes & this is very different from the original. It's a floral fruity bon vivant fragrance that is meant to be a fresher version of the original Black Opium, with more florals. Top notes of bergamot, lemon, pear, and freesia. Heart notes of gardenia, orange blossom, white flowers, and a solar floral accord. Base notes of iced coffee, white musk, mineral accord and woody amber. I have an Opium collection really :)

Miu Miu L'eau Bleue - I confess, this is a very recent love for me. I had never tried anything from them before, but since I love blue, the bottle caught my attention first. But, thankfully it was a wonderful scented surprise. It's a very sophisticated floral scent. Lily of the Valley, but modernly twisted with akigalawood. Very fresh and colourful.

Escada Rockin' Rio - I've been a long time fan of Escada scents, just because they have such a powerful punch when you try them. Some perfumes it takes me numerous sprays to really get a grasp of the scent, but with these I instantly know if I like them or not and it's rare when I don't like an Escada fragrance. I wore one on my wedding day & I still have the bottle and it still smells just the same!! This one makes me want to go to the beach forever. Top notes of tangerine, coconut, pinapple and papaya. Middle notes of peach, sugar, pina colada and ends with base notes of musk & sandalwood. If you're going on holiday or just want to feel like you've been on holiday, this is definitely for you. It smells of summer holidays & I love that!!

Miss Cherie Dior - This is an ultimate favourite. I've loved this one as soon as it came out & I always go back to it. It's probably my signature 'Doll scent' The most elegant perfume I've ever had, ha! I feel really posh and romantic when I wear it. Plus, the bottle is stunning. It's burst of orange essence blends with neroli and rose essence for a touch of spring. An elegant Indonesian patchouli signature completes the essence. It's so fresh and charming, my head instantly turns when I walk past someone wearing it, love love love <3

Lancome La Vie Est Belle  - I can't remember when I first tried this one, might of been after being in Paris, but it's so precious. One of those scents that you'd want to find your scarves or coat smelling of when you go to put it on, one that evokes happy memories and makes you smile. It's described as a Floral fragrance for women, one that revolves around the idea of breaking free from convention and choosing your own vision of happiness. It's top notes are Aldehydes, Black Currant, & pear. Middle notes of Iris, jasmine, orange blossom, & base notes of Tonka bean, vanilla, praline and patchouli. 

YSL Mon Paris - This is so gorgeous, full of passion and intensity. I was spraying a different YSL Paris perfume and got distracted by this one. It represents passion and limitlessness. It has Top notes of strawberry, raspberry, pear, bergamot. Heart Notes - Peony, Ylang-Ylang & Jasmine. Base notes - Patchouli, Musk & Ambroxan. I hope  this one never gets discontinued, I love it so. I'll buy bottles of it ;)

So, which sounds like your kind of floral?? Do you have a favourite floral fragrance?? Let me know in the comments, I'm always interested in more perfumes *wink*

25 comments

  1. Amazing Scents!I love Miss Cherie Dior :)

    Happy Friday, have a lovely Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's gorgeous isn't it!?! :) Happy Friday to you too, enjoy your weekend x

      Delete
  2. Great list of perfumes. I adore floral ones, actually i'm pretty sure all of mine are floral. La Vie est Belle and Black Opium are definitely in my favourites along Marc Jacobs Daisies.

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) All mine are floral as well, I believe. I can't remember what the Marc Jacobs one smells like, I will have to go and refresh my memory! You have a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  3. OMG Black Opium is so good :D
    Nice sellection :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Hello Dear Friend, I Hope You’re Well.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Kizzy! Those fragrances are all beautiful and perfect for this time of the year, I know them and I want them all! Black Opium Floral Shock is my favorite among all. Have a wonderful weekend, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon Lilli!! Am happy you like them too :)) The floral shock is gorgeous isn't it?? Have a wonderful weekend too, hugs xo

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I have been wearing La Vie Est Belle lately and adoring it, though I'm thinking of switching to Chanel Mademoiselle now for Spring! Have a lovely weekend :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's a wonderful perfume. Happy weekend to you too x

      Delete
  6. I think of flowers all year round as well. Floral scents and spring really go together don't they. These all sound amazing! My go to floral fragrance is Stella by Stella McCartney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love flowers and spring!! I'll have to try Stella, the more the merrier :)) x

      Delete
  7. I love Miss Dior too and discovered it fairly recently. I used to love issey Miyake and it's still a great, clean scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous. I will have to try the Issey Miyake perfume, sounds interesting x

      Delete
  8. How is it that I don't own any of these? I'd like to try the YSL or Lancome perfumes. My current spring scent is by Viktor & Rolf and I'm loving it. One day I wore it, worked out at the gym, stopped at Starbucks to pick up coffee and a stranger came up to me and was like, "wow, you smell really nice." It was weird for obvious reasons (even though the stranger was a woman), but I was surprised that I didn't smell like gym, but instead, like my perfume, lol.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. MiuMiu is my favourite
    Happy weekend darling

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have YSL love it :)
    new parfum review, i wait you on my blog
    Lancome La Nuit Tresor
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dollfaceπŸ’‹ Hmmm..they all sound mighty fantastic. But the Escada beachy scented fragrance sounds fun to try. Also the YSL with all those fruity notes. Thanks for the suggestions. Have a wonderful weekend my dearπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

    Debra
    Stylewise by Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot :D

    As I said, you have an amazing sellection <3

    NEW BRANDING POST | When a BRACELET Has a Lot of Meaning.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first one sounds like my kind of floral:).

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, I have tried all of these except Escada. I have chanel Mademosielle and also chanel No. 5 but I always find myself grabbing Jo Malone. Happy weekend, doll! Great new look on your blog so happy that you revamped it with Pipdig love those guys, aren't they brilliant? xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss Cherie Dior sounds interesting. So do the other ones. Happy weekend Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  16. La vie est belle is my current fave! Have a great week ahead dear Kizzy! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig